Don’t consider owning a Designer Dog until you know what you’re in for. Discover the TRUTH about Designer Dogs…
There’s much more to owning a Designer Dog than meets the eye. Get one before you read this; you might wish you hadn’t.
Dear Fellow Dog Lover,
Designer or “hybrid” dogs are hot! Many famous Hollywood stars have them, and the chances are some people in your neighborhood or office own some too.
But like any dog, designer dogs have basic requirements that must be met daily. And unlike many other breeds, these hybrids also come with their concerns that you need to be fully aware of before investing in a new best friend
that might not meet your requirements.
Now don’t get me wrong. I LOVE designer dogs, and the chances are you will too.
I’m just saying…
In the interest of full disclosure, you must know some concerns about owning designer dogs. And you certainly need to know about some of the terrible things some bad designer dog breeders do and how they will try to hide important facts about the dog you buy so you don’t change your mind.
As you probably know, hybrid dogs combine two or more different breeds. But did you also know that since each dog breed has its genetic traits, you can get some pretty unexpected results when you combine those traits into a new breed that shares a little bit of this and a little bit from the various combined breeds?
And it’s the potential results
of combining these different gene pools that you need to be aware of.
- A legitimate designer dog is only bred from two pure pedigree lines (but how do you know what your breeder is up to?)
- Serious breeders use genetic testing to ensure each litter is as healthy and even-tempered as possible. Is your breeder serious?
- Genetic breeding formulas result in a grading system that starts at F1 and ends at F3. But which grade is suitable for you and your family depends on several factors.
Because most people buy a dog based on emotion and not on logic, they don’t know what to look for when shopping for a regular dog, much less a designer dog.
- Written standards exist for selecting and breeding designer dogs, but they’re NOT always followed.
- Unlike purebred dogs, some risks can’t easily be predicted in designer dogs. Do you know the risks and why you should be VERY concerned?
- Some designer breeds are subject to health risks that can cost you thousands of dollars in Vet fees once those symptoms emerge. Know how to tell if your dog is at risk, and you’ll save a bundle.
- The rate of abandoned and euphemized designer dogs is accelerating because people are jumping onto a trend without knowing what they are doing.
- Inconsistent breeding results can make a big difference between the hybrid you hoped for and the hybrid you come home with.
Spoodle, Groodle, Labradoodle, Spanador, Cavador, Retrievador, and more — how do you decide which breed is best for you? That’s why we now offer this informative guidebook:
Introducing: The Designer Dog Guide
The in-depth, step-by-step guide to learning how to choose the right designer dog breed for your situation and how to take care of your dog’s unique needs.
Designed to be a quick and informative read, 32 pages of just-the-fact information will take you by the hand and show you precisely what you need to know to make the right designer dog-buying decision.
Today’s Price Only $2.99